Copper Bonded Electrode
Saara Earthing India Pvt. Ltd is one of the foremost manufacturer of Copper Bonded Electrode. Our Highly experienced team and state of art techniques help us to serve you with customizable units of Copper Bonded Electrode for your valuable utilities. Our Copper Bonded Electrodes are RDSO comply - RDSO/PE/SPEC/PSO109-2008 with different dimensions and sizes.
Apart from being one of the largest manufacturers of Earthing System, we at Saara Earthing do not stop just here, we keep on adding new and technically advance products to our list.
Copper Bonded Electrode is a highly advanced product, which is based on global technology and provides superior resistance against oxidation; it also has better product life than a simple GI Electrodes.
Its uniformly coated thickness ensures stable performance, making it a cost effective option for users.
Superior Corrosion Resistance:
The thickness of copper on the copper bonded earthing electrode is 100 / 250 micron; With superior corrosion resistance. it ensures long product life.
Excellent Electrical Capability:
With the electrical conductivity of 20%, our copper bonded earth electrode has excellent electrical capability. It our dissipate fault current effectively.
Our copper bonded earth electrode can be used widely to ground building and foundation on any change of soil temperature, humidity, PH value etc.
Easy to Install
We provide professional grounding attachment parts for easy and quick installation with minimum cost.
Copper Bonded Earthing Electrode is considered to be the most apt equipment for Earthing purpose owing to excellent resistance to oxidization. The main copper coated earthly electrode is saved by the copper bonding from corrosion and the crystalline mixture which is filled within the electrode.
Designed on the principle of Pipe-in-Pipe technology, we coat copper earth electrode using 100/250 micron of copper. With a crystalline mixture, the annular space between the inner conductor and the external conductor is filled. After that, it is sealed cautiously from both the ends. It has been used due to the anti corrosive and extremely conductive nature of crystalline mixture. It also offers low impedance grounding that is necessary for protecting transmitting facilities as well as personnel from any kind of internal or external electrical inconsistencies.
- CPRI Tested
- Continuous electroplating processing
- Variable choices are manufactured as required by the customers
- Values over the life of the product
- Reduced installation area and time
|Models||Outer Diameter (MM))||Length(MM)||Internal Dia (MM)||Connection Terminal Hole Die (MM)x No. of Hole||M.O.C||Compound Filled(CCM)|
|SICB-19/1||46-50 mm||1000||27 mm||10 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-19/2||46-50 mm||2000||27 mm||10 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-19/3||46-50 mm||3000||27 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-39/1||76-80 mm||1000||41 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-39/2||76-80 mm||2000||41 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-39/3||76-80 mm||3000||41 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
- Upto 250 micron Cu Bonded on Steel
- Life Span: Due to 250 micron Cu Bonded life is much more than GI
- High Conductivity and High Strength
- Cost Effective as comparison to life span & Cu Rods ?
- Highly Reliable in long Span
- Average tensile strength of 80,000 psi and straightness tolerance of .010’’ per linear foot
- Petrochemical, LNG and nuclear facilities.
- Data centers, telecom and broadcasters.
- Process control and automation.
- Corrections, hospitals and 911 centers.
- Government, military and defense installations.
- R&D operations, substations and wind turbines.