Molecular Safe System
Continuing the tradition of technical leadership, ESTWELD® SAFE was developed as a simplified method of performing exothermically welded electrical connections.
This trusted system now features a new ESTWELD SAFE cup design for the integrated welding material package which has streamlined the installation process by eliminat- ing ignition materials.
The tamper proof, integrated welding material package consists of a copper cup containing ESTWELD® SAFE patented welding material alloys and an ignition source.
This newly shaped welding material package is designed for use in all standard ESTWELD® SAFE molds. Once placed in the ESTWELD® SAFE mold, the welding material is electronically ignited using a simple battery-powered control unit with a six-foot lead.
- Consists of a tamper proof, disposable moisture-resistant welding material cup. The welding material, disk and ignition source are incorporated into the self-contained package
- Long shelf life
- Completes welds at distances of up to 6 ft/1.8 meters (can be extended)
- Requires minimum components – no starting material, no disks, no flint igniters
- Easy to handle, store and transport – by air, land or sea in unlimited quantities
- Reduces installation time by 20%
- Has safety-certified electronic igniter is designed for 500 connections with one set of 8 standard AA batteries (included) – requiring no special batteries or chargers
- Designed for use in standard ESTWELD® SAFE molds
- Integrated Welding Material Package
- Electronic Control Unit
- Replaceable Six foot or lengthenable Control Unit Lead
- Smoke Filter Mold
- Simplifies training and set up
- Saves labor
- Simplifies cleaning
- No starting material required
- Easy ignition
- Increased flexibility in hard to reach areas
- Prevent sparks and produce minimal smoke
- Can be used in a specific place
- ESTWELD® SAFE high-voltage welding system can weld different sections copper cables.
- ESTWELD® SAFE connections can be made easily with minimal training.
- ESTWELD® SAFE weld is small –handling is simple after welding
- Specially designed weld profile for high-voltage applications.
- No external power or heat source required. Has a current carrying capacity equal to that of the conductor.
- Permanent molecular bond will not deteriorate with age, cannot loosen or corrode.
- Will withstand repeated faults, is made with lightweight equipment, has low labor cost and is time saving on jobsites.