Molecular Weld Powder
- Weld powder is a mixture of copper oxide and aluminum, packaged by size in individual plastic tubes or bags.
- Each tube contains the starting material in the lid, with the weld powder in the tube.
- Each bag contain the individually packed starting material with weld powder in the vacuum aluminum foil bag.
- These containders are packaged in plastic boxes with the corresponding metal disks. Each weld uses one disk.
- These materials are not explosive and not subject to spontaneous ignition.